Monday, August 4, 2008

Big Time improvements!!!

My name is Joy A.K.A Joybell. Well, this year I been improving in doing a whole lot more for God! Earlier today I sat down and wrote on a piece of paper everything that I had done last year even the things that please God and the things that didn't so much. After I wrote on another piece of paper the things that I excelled in this year especially in school and in spiritual stuff...I noticed BIG TIME improvements and I'm thankful! God has always been there for me even when I wander off..God is there! If you're a child of God and you sin. Pray and ask for forgiveness and go on don't let the world drag you down with them!!!

2 comments:

coreymon said...

hahallololol the last sentense was that supposed to be funny haha cause joys your name you know

ChristianCowgirl4God said...

yeah I know! but i wasn't saying it to be funny,...It's true I do find true"Joy" lol in the Lord! But if you think it's funny then,..tht's kool!!